BACK TO THE SPACEPORT is currently not accepting unsolicited submissions.
One day, BACK TO THE SPACEPORT will be looking for:
- Anything on analogue science fiction games that is thoughtful and/ or imaginative.
- Anything on analogue science fiction games that pursues a DIY gaming agenda.
- Explorations of ideas from the STEM and social sciences with a gaming twist.
- Discussions of the gaming scene.
- Discussions of broader SF.
We will not not looking for:
- Detailed discussion of a published or unpublished setting's canon. (No articles on the Fifth Frontier War, please.)
- Edition warring.
- Grinding of (vibro-)axes over the differences between role-playing and storygames.
- Libertarian screeds.
- Comedy articles that bang on about the absence of science in “soft science fiction”—The editorial stance on the label “soft science fiction” is that it refers to the science fiction based on the social sciences rather than STEM.
If you want all that, ya need to take it somewhere else.